[Attendee] FYI - Check you Hotel invoice for WIFI Charge

Sylvie LaPerriere sylvie at newnog.org
Sun Jun 9 18:08:17 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

Our hotel contract had complimentary High Speed Internet in guest rooms.
 Our hotel negotiator reached out to the Roosevelt and they randomly
checked 30 accounts and billing was accurate.  If you were billed Internet
charges please reach out to the hotel credit manager Tel:      (504)
335-3011 debra.cuny at hilton.com

Debra is back in the office on Monday and she will redress any  invoices to
NANOG guests.

Cheers,
Sylvie
I also had this issue -- apparently I missed the coupon code on check-in.
 I asked at the desk, and they took the charge off my bill.

If you've already paid, I assume they should be able to adjust it over the
phone.  If not, please let the NANOG staff know.

-Steve

On Jun 7, 2013, at 5:15 AM, Chris Luke wrote:

> It was included if you used the coupon code they give you at check-in,
when you ask about it.

> Chris.

WIFI which I thought was include in the group rate.