[Attendee] Orlando food - was Re: Hotel parking

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Tue Feb 5 22:32:58 UTC 2013

I've corresponded with the owner of Cohen's Deli, and been told that they
are back to doing most of their regular lunch menu on the meat side of
their relatively new location (Worldgate Hotel 3011 Maingate Lane,
Kissimmee, FL).  They're a little longer drive from here than Kosher on
Wheels, but not too bad.

Here's an example of one of their specialties...they call it a New Jersey
style sloppy joe.

http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/cohens-joe.jpg

Anyone up for it tomorrow (for lunch "on our own")?

According to Google, it's 10 miles / 14 minutes from here.

http://goo.gl/maps/HjYE1