[Attendee] Keys left behind in NANOG General Session Room

Dani Roisman droisman at softlayer.com
Tue Oct 23 22:18:22 UTC 2012

Hello again,

This is the last email on this topic. I am in the Peering BoF in the Houston room until 6pm, please come find me if your keys are missing. I will announce them at the microphone, in case you are not checking email.

After 6pm, the keys will be turned over to the NANOG staff, and will be available at the registration desk on Wednesday AM. After Wednesday noon (end of NANOG), you will need to go to the ARIN registration desk to retreive them.

----
Dani Roisman
VP, Network Operations droisman at softlayer.com
(281) 714-3714 direct