[Attendee] https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog56/surveys.html

Betty Burke <[email protected]> betty at newnog.org
Tue Oct 23 16:34:28 UTC 2012

NANOG 56 Colleagues:

I hope you are enjoying your time with us in Dallas attending NANOG 56.  We
have worked hard to put together services and programs for you.  As always,
we are very interested in your views of the presentations, food/beverage,
and the over all event.  Please do take a moment to complete the NANOG
Surveys.  Your feed back is important to me, the Board and the NANOG
Committees.  We really do read the surveys!

Also feel free to stop by and chat with us individually.

The members of the NANOG committees can be identified by the ribbon color
of their badge:

NANOG Board of Directors – Red Ribbon
Program Committee – White Ribbon
Newcomer – Teal Ribbon
Development and Communications Committees – Blue Ribbon
NANOG Staff – Red Ribbon

Sincerely,
Betty

--