[Attendee] Yestarday presentations

Dave Temkin dtemkin at netflix.com
Tue Oct 23 15:49:53 UTC 2012

Brett,

I understand your frustration, however many of the speakers submit last
minute changes to their decks.  We try to keep up as well as possible, but
as a mostly volunteer organization it's not always practical to also
update the website immediately.  We aim to have them all up by the end of
the meeting.

-Dave