[Attendee] BIND 10 Alpha testing sought... find me at NANOG

Larissa Shapiro larissas at isc.org
Thu Oct 18 23:58:41 UTC 2012

BIND 10 is ready for a little bit of road testing...

The alpha user test program for BIND 10 Authoritative is underway! Your friendly neighborhood open
source DNS server needs some lab time in labs other than our own. Help us out, folks.

For more information: http://www.isc.org/bind10

If you're interested, drop me a line, and lets get together to talk at NANOG.

Best Wishes,

Larissa

--
Larissa Shapiro
Internet Systems Consortium Product Manager