[Attendee] Thank You from Tata Communications

Connie Belsito consuelo.belsito at tatacommunications.com
Mon Jun 18 10:06:44 CDT 2012

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD4D42.71CFB370]
On behalf of Tata Communications, we'd like to thank you for attending NANOG 55 and joining us at our NANOG 55 opening reception on board the Sunset Bay II yacht in beautiful Vancouver. We hope that you enjoyed the meeting and the Sunday evening social gave you an opportunity to network with colleagues while taking in the spectacular views of Coal Harbour.

We've compiled some photos from the event and invite you to view them here:
http://www.tatacommunications.com/photos/itw2012/gallery/TATA-Communications-Summer-cruise-2012/

The photos will also be shared and posted by NANOG on the NANOG Face Book page inside the NANOG 55 Photo Album.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

(c) 2012 Tata Communications Ltd. All Rights Reserved.