[Attendee] Tuesday, NANOG 55 Member/Community Discussion - Salon D

Betty Burke <[email protected]> betty at newnog.org
Tue Jun 5 11:33:22 CDT 2012

If you were unable to attend Lunch on Monday,  we invite you to consider
joining Board members on Tuesday to further discuss and explore the ideas
discussed in our NANOG 55 Member meeting:

   - MTW Programming Change
   - Educational Programming
   - Elections and Bylaw Changes

Please plan to join Patrick Gilmore, Board Member,  along with other NANOG
Committee members, for an informal lunch Tuesday in the Open Seating area,
Salon D.

A sign-up sheet is posted on the NANOG 55 Bulletin Board, near
registration.  If you could stop by and sign-up, it will help make sure we
have enough food for everyone!!!

Members and those from the NANOG 55 community are welcome.  So,  please do
consider making the time to further discuss and explore your ideas with
others.

Sincerely,
Betty