[Attendee] Welcome to Philadelphia, NANOG Newcomers!

David Temkin dtemkin at netflix.com
Sun Oct 9 12:29:15 CDT 2011

Reminder – Newcomers Breakfast is tomorrow at 8:30AM in Washington A/B

Dear Fellow NANOG 53 Attendees,

We're looking forward to seeing you in the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia!  As Philly is my hometown, I hope that you're all as excited as I am to spend a few great days there.  Please feel free to come see myself or ask any of our gracious hosts from Comcast for recommendations for things to see and do in the city!

On behalf of the NANOG Committees, I'd like to invite you to NANOG 53's Newcomers Breakfast on Monday, October 10th, from 08:30am to 09:30am, in Washington A/B.  Our breakfast will be sponsored by Google, who has generously agreed to feed all of us! (Please make sure you say 'Thank You' to them!)

As either NANOG first-timer or registered attendee you are welcome to join us for this lively breakfast. As the lead for this session, it is my goal to get to know all of you, for you to get to know each other, and for you to learn a little about the NANOG organization, its structure, and key people.

We will have representatives from the NANOG Board of Directors, Program Committee, Communications Committee, and the Marketing Committee. All of us have color coded badges - please come find us and say hi!   Please remember to bring your badge and a stack of business cards for trading with those that you'd like to keep in touch with!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and helping you find out how to make the most of your time at NANOG

See you in Philadelphia.

Dave Temkin

On behalf of the NANOG Program Committee