[Attendee] Heads-up - train from PHL airport to Loews is closed8-9 Oct.

Ian Horowitz ihorowitz at telx.com
Sun Oct 9 12:18:10 CDT 2011

Being from Philly, I'd like to add that once it gets dark out, I'd highly recommend only using a taxi to travel between 30th St station and the hotel.  Even though it's a short walk from the train station to the hotel or the hotel to evening events, I'd still travel by cab and not walk.  Or try and walk in groups.

Ian Horowitz
Sales Director, Ethernet Exchange
856-236-7534
ihorowitz at telx.com