[Attendee] Helping you find your peers

Aaron Hughes aaronh at bind.com
Fri Oct 16 22:01:18 UTC 2009

NANOG attendees,

Ever try to find someone from a company and you don't know what they look like?
Ever try to find someone from an ASN and you don't know who works for them?

Last NANOG I released little web tool to assist.

http://bind.com/peers/

Formatted for web, iPhone, Blackberry.

Example: http://bind.com/peers/?search=8038

Example: http://bind.com/peers/?search=Comcast