Open source Netflow analysis for monitoring AS-to-AS traffic

Joe Loiacono jloiacon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 18:07:52 UTC 2024

Try FlowViewer http://flowviewer.net

Free, complete, graphical netflow analysis tool.

Developed for NASA. Runs on top of SiLK, a powerful open-source netflow
capture and analysis tool developed by Carnegie-Mellon for DoD. Supports
IPFIX, netflow v5, sflow, IPv6. Text reports, graphing and long-term
tracking via graphs. Automatic storage control capability.

In general, as you probably know, it's amazing what you can get from
netflow.

Best,

Joe