Best TAC Services from Equipment Vendors

Curtis L. Parish Curtis.Parish at mtsu.edu
Tue Mar 12 15:15:39 UTC 2024

We were one of the earlier adopters of Cisco ACI.  Any issues with ACI were automatically escalated to an engineer that could fix almost anything.    Now ACI tickets seem to go though a generic queue and the tech doesn't even know how to spell ACI.

We continue to have the same type of failure with  Cisco DNA Center and TAC has to engage the business unit nearly every time to fix it.  Sometimes it is like presenting a case to the supreme court to get the business unit to engage.   They collect so much data that I wonder if it would be easier to ship the servers to them.

     Curtis Parish
     615.494.8861
Senior Network Engineer

----IF CLASSIFICATION START----