Reachability of one AWS Subnet 3.108.0.0/14

Harley Stack nanog at ayera.com
Wed Mar 6 16:47:50 UTC 2024

I have been attempting to find someone with AWS that can help with this issue but so far no one within AWS has responded. We are having issues reaching the 3.108.0.0/14 block within the ap-south-1 region. This is the only AWS subnet that we are having issues reaching according to the ES2 reachability page (http://ec2-reachability.amazonaws.com/).

Does anyone have a contact at AWS that they can get me in contact with?

Thank you,

Harley S
Ayera Technologies, Inc.