AusNOG 2024 - Call For Papers

Mark mark at duffell.net
Sat Mar 2 00:57:53 UTC 2024

Hi NANOG,

The Program Committee is very happy to announce that the AusNOG 2024
Call For Papers is now open!

AusNOG 2024 will be back in Sydney, Australia at the Fullerton Hotel
5th & 6th of September 2024.

We are looking for presentations that an audience working
predominantly in the network operating space will find interesting and
useful. As always, we do not accept marketing or sales material as
part of any presentation.

The CFP will close on May 30th 2024. This allows time for the Program
Committee to review papers and choose the program, so we can hopefully
have it published online much earlier this year.

Please express your interest and a description of the topic you'd like
to present, via our new portal:
https://cfp.ausnog.net/ausnog-2024/

Thank you, and see you in Sydney, for AusNOG 2024!

Regards,

Mark Duffell
on behalf of the AusNOG PC (Jocelyn, Joe, Phil, James & Michael)