Leap Day

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Mar 1 05:39:12 UTC 2024

Late, just saw the posting on BlueSky:

In the wake of NTP inventor Dave Mills' death, probably the next ranking
topchimer is NIST's Judah Levine, and the New York Times interviewed him about
why we have leap years, which makes sense; all the other news outlets had to
make do with lower-ranking (and less well spoken) "time experts" (I'm lookin'
at you, NPR...)

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/29/science/leap-day-easter.html

Cheers,
-- jra