Mail to Microsoft being falsely marked as spam/bulk

Christopher Hawker chris at thesysadmin.au
Tue Jan 23 12:54:28 UTC 2024

For me, it did. To be fair I did have two tickets open through two different channels. One of the tickets came back with advice that they had reset the score on the domain and IP address as I advised them that it was a private mail server, in use by one person (myself) with 2-3 mailboxes in use on the Axigen Mail Server software.

It's all about who you get on the day at the time you open the ticket and who replies.

Regards,
Christopher Hawker