Mail to Microsoft being falsely marked as spam/bulk

Christopher Hawker chris at thesysadmin.au
Sun Jan 21 05:43:39 UTC 2024

I tried this, got a scripted response:

"Unfortunately, after reviewing the information you provided and in
compliance with our mail policies, we are unable to offer immediate resolve
for your deliverability issue."

Will give them credit though for the timing in their response, received it
a few hours later after submission.

Regards,
Christopher Hawker