okta probing

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 15:42:49 UTC 2024

One username I use is very similar to a common name in another language. I
deal with an amazing amount of mistaken login/spam/account resets. I am
considering just changing my username as that would be easier. I am used to
spear-phishing stuff but the honest mistake emails are super annoying.
Several situations looked like people new to technology and just unsure of
their email/phone/other.

--
- Andrew "lathama" Latham -