One Can't Have It Both Ways Re: Streamline the CG-NAT Re: EzIP Re: IPv4 address block

Christopher Hawker chris at thesysadmin.au
Tue Jan 16 00:45:29 UTC 2024

>From what I gather, "EzIP" is just a fancy name for repurposing the 240/4
address space as RFC6598 shared address space for service providers and
adding another gateway into a network to make it look like a new
technology, nothing more. It does absolutely nothing more than what is
already available and in use today. It's a solid NO from me, in case it's
not already clear.

Regards,
Christopher Hawker