IPv6? Re: Where to Use 240/4 Re: 202401100645.AYC Re: IPv4 address block

Abraham Y. Chen aychen at avinta.com
Sat Jan 13 21:11:10 UTC 2024

Hi, Seth:

0)    Thanks for bringing up this pair of Drafts.

1)    While I believe your "IPv4 Unicast Extension" team carried on with
the first, Avinta got accidentally exposed to the second. After analyzed
the hurdle it faced in adding on to RFC1918, the EzIP Project is now
focusing on enhancing CG-NAT by expanding  RFC6598.

Regards,

Abe (2024-01-13 16:08)