Stealthy Overlay Network Re: 202401100645.AYC Re: IPv4 address block

Vasilenko Eduard vasilenko.eduard at huawei.com
Fri Jan 12 10:11:27 UTC 2024

Public side of the NAT would need a huge IPv4 Public pool.
Replacing Private pool to something bigger is a very corner case.
Mobile Carriers identify subscribers not by the IP, they could easy tolerate many overlapping 10/8 even on one Mobile Core.
Huge private pool 240/4 is needed only for Cloud providers that have many micro-services.
Nothing to dispute here. The people that need it already well aware about it.
Eduard