Streamline the CG-NAT Re: 202401101433.AYC Re: EzIP Re: 202401100645.AYC Re: IPv4 address block

Abraham Y. Chen aychen at avinta.com
Fri Jan 12 03:36:14 UTC 2024

Hi, Forrest:

0)    Thanks for your in-depth analysis.

1)     However, my apologies for not presenting the EzIP concept
clearer. That is, one way to look at the EzIP scheme is to substitute
the current 100.64/10  netblock in the CG-NAT with 240/4. Everything
else in the current CG-NAT setup stays unchanged. This makes each CG-NAT
cluster 64 fold bigger. And, various capabilities become available.

Regards,

Abe (2024-01-11 22:35)