Stealthy Overlay Network Re: 202401100645.AYC Re: IPv4 address block

Abraham Y. Chen aychen at avinta.com
Fri Jan 12 02:38:52 UTC 2024

Hi, Vasilenko:

1)    ... These “multi-national conglo” has enough influence on the IETF
to not permit it.":

     As classified by Vint Cerf, 240/4 enabled EzIP is an overlay
network that may be deployed stealthily (just like the events reported
by the RIPE-LAB). So, EzIP deployment does not need permission from the
IETF.

Regards,

Abe (2024-01-11 21:38 EST)