202401100645.AYC Re: IPv4 address block

Abraham Y. Chen aychen at avinta.com
Wed Jan 10 12:35:01 UTC 2024

Hi, Karim:

1)    If you have control of your own equipment (I presume that your
business includes IAP - Internet Access Provider, since you are asking
to buy IPv4 blocks.), you can get a large block of reserved IPv4 address
_/*for free*/_ by _/*disabling*/_ the program codes in your current
facility that has been */_disabling_/* the use of 240/4 netblock. Please
have a look at the below whitepaper. Utilized according to the outlined
disciplines, this is a practically unlimited resources. It has been
known that multi-national conglomerates have been using it without
announcement. So, you can do so stealthily according to the proposed
mechanism which establishes uniform practices, just as well.

https://www.avinta.com/phoenix-1/home/RevampTheInternet.pdf

2)    Being an unorthodox solution, if not controversial, please follow
up with me offline. Unless, other NANOGers express their interests.

Regards,

Abe (2024-01-10 07:34 EST)