Issue with Geolocation in Lasvegas

Christopher Hawker chris at thesysadmin.au
Thu Jan 4 07:23:45 UTC 2024

Looks like (according to RDNS) it's a "global NAT" address. Is it only
being used in the continental US, or other countries?

If the former, check that geofeeds are correctly configured and registered
with Google in their ISP Portal.

If the latter, you're going to encounter issues.

Regards,
Christopher H.