Why are paper LOAs still used?

Daniel Marks d at nielmarks.com
Mon Feb 26 19:19:11 UTC 2024

Highly anecdotal, but we’ve always refused to provide them, and they’ve always set it up without an LOA.

YMMV since we negotiate larger contracts, but we’ve only ever been asked maybe twice? Both times they admitted they had no idea why they asked for it, so it just seems like some process they forgot to get rid of.

-Dan