BGP Monitoring

Alexander Lyamin la at qrator.net
Mon Feb 26 18:40:52 UTC 2024

Whoa, its nice to see that Allesandro is still around.
It was sad to see when Isolario.it quietly went offline.

Also I would point out in CAIDA's general direction
https://bgpstream.caida.org/ (should fit OP bill).
CAIDA was first to show how much geeky fun might be had by monitoring (and
sometimes storing)  BGP updates.

RIPE RIS
https://www.ripe.net/analyse/internet-measurements/routing-information-service-ris/
is also good, but as Job Snijders pointed me out  doesn't send emails out
of the box.