Network chatter generator

Forrest Christian (List Account) lists at packetflux.com
Mon Feb 26 02:59:40 UTC 2024

I keep running into similar issues as far as stack validation goes.   (And
by stack I mean all the way up not just L2/L3).

I know that my processor has an ethernet port it can't keep up with in all
circumstances.  Flooding it with more packets than it can handle isn't
useful,  other than to validate how it recovers from a packet flood.

So, I too would like a similar tool.  I might add some "directed at me but
intended for someone else" traffic but even if it was broadcast only it
would be useful.  Even if it was just a library of actual broadcast packet
traffic in networks with lots more than arp being tossed around.