Network chatter generator

G lists at 1337.io
Sat Feb 24 14:17:31 UTC 2024

Here's some tools that I've used to stress test gear over the years. You
may or may not find some of them useful for your use case:

(1) T50 - be *really* careful with this one:
     - Source: https://gitlab.com/fredericopissarra/t50
(2) Yersina (can be used for DHCP stress testing)
     - Source: https://github.com/tomac/yersinia
     - Useful info for DHCP-specific stress testing:
https://www.amirootyet.com/post/dhcp-dos-attack-with-yersinia-in-kali/
(3) wrk - L7 endpoint load testing - I typically use an Ansible playbook
to generate artificial load from multiple source systems, which also
allows you to consolidate the stdout reporting from each system
     - Source: https://github.com/wg/wrk

--

-G