Akamai AANP minimum traffic?

Aaron1 aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Feb 22 19:29:08 UTC 2024

Akamai AANP was the first CDN in my network… ~2010’ish…I forget what the minimum requirement was back then, but wanted to let you know that around 2018/2019 they started telling me they wanted to pull the caches from my network.  It wasn’t until like last year sometime that they were telling me they would no longer support it and we need to work with them to drain and remove it.  So we did.  No more AANP for me.  I think, like someone else mentioned, a tier 2/3 sized ISP like myself I think was a market they were not after anymore.

Aaron