Any info on AT&T Wireless Outage?

Christopher Trudeau CTrudeau at nitelusa.com
Thu Feb 22 14:39:59 UTC 2024

I’ve got about 500 Cradlepoints with AT&T throughout the US. I saw about 20 of them go down, all different locations, all around the same time (around 5am CST).
FWIW these are across 3 different AT&T OU’s… AT&T IoT (with a FirstNet APN), AT&T 4G Business Broadband, and straight AT&T Business/Retail 4G.

The response from my account manager is slightly comical:
"Some of our customers are experiencing wireless service interruptions this morning. We are working urgently to restore service to them. We encourage the use of Wi-Fi calling until service is restored."

Let me get right on activating Wifi Calling on my Cradlepoints…

Chris Trudeau
Network Engineer, Nitel