[External] Re: IPv6 uptake

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 16:15:19 UTC 2024

mdns can still be "fun" in a wide variety of situations.

https://www.reddit.com/r/k12sysadmin/comments/9yghdx/chromebooks_and_peer_to_peer_updates_can_be/

I do not know to what extent the upgrade to unicast feature long
gestating in the IETF has been adopted.

--
40 years of net history, a couple songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9RGX6QFm5E