NANOG 90 Attendance?

Paul Ebersman list-nanog2 at dragon.net
Thu Feb 15 00:05:39 UTC 2024

mhammett> This seems more ideological and not overly appropriate for
mhammett> NANOG.

No, covid protocols are something that every conference that is serious
about inclusion should be *very* concerned with.

Saying that NANOG doesn't care about this says that NANOG can't be
bothered to make an effort to make the conference safe for more folks.

There's a reason I'm not there in person, even though I've attended for
years, spoken there, and volunteered for multiple rounds on committees.