The Reg does 240/4

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Feb 14 17:30:01 UTC 2024

That experiment already failed with the original v6 adoption process. It’s been more than 20 years and all we have proven is that as long as people can have an excuse to avoid v6 deployment, they will continue to do so.

Giving them another 20 years of excuses is a step against the collective good IMHO.

Owen