NANOG 90 Attendance?

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sun Feb 11 13:31:02 UTC 2024

I haven't been to a NANOG meeting in a while. While going through the attendee list for NANOG 90 to try to book meetings with people, I noticed a lack of (or extremely minimal) attendance by several organizations that have traditionally had several employees attend. I've also noticed that some organizations I had an interest in were only sending sales people, not technical people.

How long has this been a thing? I remember when I attended years ago that there simply wasn't enough time to meet with technical people from all of the organizations I wanted to meet with. Now the calendar is looking a bit dry.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com