Opengear alternatives that support 5g?

Siyuan Miao siyuan at misaka.io
Sun Apr 28 16:54:54 UTC 2024

We use GL.inet and set up WireGuard VPNs back to our distributed VPN
servers. Our console servers support dual uplink, so we just connect port 1
to the GL.inet LAN and port 2 to our management switch.

Currently, we're still using their LTE model, and it costs ~100 USD per
site, but their 5G models are expensive and cost around $500.