maximum ipv4 bgp prefix length of /24 ?

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Fri Sep 29 17:51:02 UTC 2023

On Fri, Sep 29, 2023 at 10:42 AM Valerie Wittkop <vwittkop at nanog.org> wrote:

> There is one person that reviews the moderation queue of the NANOG list.
> My morning was rather hectic, and I didn’t get to the queue until just
> before 12:30 EDT today.
>
> Apologies to all for the delay in the messages of this thread. Please note
>  I try to check the queue a few times throughout the day, and one last time
> again before I shut down for the night.

Ah, no worries, Valerie--I know how challenging it can be handling a task
like that.
Thank you for all your hard work on it!

I'm just curious how Owen was able to see and respond to the messages in
the thread before they were sent out to the rest of the list.  ^_^;

Perhaps he's got some super-sekret backdoor access?  Or is this a case
where interacting with Discourse gives one a leg up on the rest of the list?
(I notice I can see messages showing up in the Discourse mirror well before
they make it to my inbox).

Thank you again for the quick reply, and all the great work you do for the
community, Valerie--you totally ROCK!  :)

Thanks!

Matt