SMTP-friendly VPS provider where I can also get a BGP feed

Tim Burke tim at mid.net
Wed Sep 27 13:58:11 UTC 2023

Unfortunately, Racknerd provides a majority of their services using a dedicated server hosting company (Colo Crossing) that is known for harboring spam and other malicious activity, so their IP space is generally either blacklisted, of very poor reputation, or in many cases, completely dropped at firewalls. Case in point, your message that originated from one of these IPs tripped up my workstation's local spam filtering plugin from ESET.

V/r
Tim