SMTP-friendly VPS provider where I can also get a BGP feed

Daniel Corbe daniel at corbe.net
Tue Sep 26 10:09:25 UTC 2023

Hey all,

I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this; however, I
thought maybe the NANOG community would be able to point me in the right
direction.

I'm looking for a place that I can host a mailer.  My primary use case
is a Mailman-style technical discussion list; much like NANOG but
software related instead of network related: READ: non-commercial in nature.

I'm currently a vultr customer, but they're refusing to unblock port 25
on my account.  I've tried explaining my use case but no matter who I
talk to over there they just keep pointing me to their spam policy.

Thanks!
-Daniel