Zayo woes

Anne Mitchell amitchell at isipp.com
Tue Sep 19 15:40:24 UTC 2023

> On Sep 19, 2023, at 9:23 AM, Mark Tinka <mark at tinka.africa> wrote:
>
> Sometimes it does not add any material value to either network. Sometimes it takes too long.

And sometimes the acquisition is really just about acquiring the assets, such as the customer list*, and then they are left with having to run something that they never really wanted until they can figure out what to do with it.

*Yes, even in these industries.  Do I sound cynical? Well, cynical != not accurate. :-(

Anne

--
Anne P. Mitchell
Attorney at Law
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal email marketing law)
Author: The Email Deliverability Handbook
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange
Dean Emeritus, Cyberlaw & Cybersecurity, Lincoln Law School
Prof. Emeritus, Lincoln Law School
Chair Emeritus, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Counsel Emeritus, eMail Abuse Prevention System (MAPS)