AFRINIC placed in receivership

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Fri Sep 15 15:59:37 UTC 2023

That’s a legal question, and so should be answered by a lawyer of competent jurisdiction…   I am not such an individual, but I do understand that for parties that have a bona fide business interest with AFRINIC, it should be possible to contact the honorable receiver in order to obtain clarity on how any given matter will be handled.

Hope this helps,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO