Guest Column: Kentik's Doug Madory, Last Call for Upcoming ISOC Course + More

Edward McNair emcnair at nanog.org
Wed Sep 13 03:26:37 UTC 2023

Randy,

We do not buy, sell or share any data or personal information on anyone. MailChimp is only used to get data points on the effectiveness of our newsletter. We also try to get data on the effectiveness of our social media efforts. We do not look at individual behavior, only group anonymous data. If you wish to by-pass the "trackers," just go to https://nanog.org/stories/ Anything that we send out in our newsletter or social media and be found there.

Edward McNair
Executive Director

emcnair at nanog.org