Captive portal for suspended accounts

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 14:29:37 UTC 2023

Steve, a captive portal for DCMA, billing and various other purposes is
very common. I would say it is almost a requirement for modern ISPs. How it
is done depends on vendors and such but you simply redirect customers to a
portal network based on an identifier like a MAC or Circuit.

--
- Andrew "lathama" Latham -