OSP Management

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Tue Oct 31 14:21:06 UTC 2023

For our own plant, we use https://mapitright.com/ For managing my collections of others' maps, I use ArcGIS. Map It Right does all of the slack loops, splice maps, etc. ArcGIS just loads for me a bunch of layers of network map.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com