Charter DNS servers returning invalid IP addresses

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Wed Oct 25 19:51:14 UTC 2023

On 10/25/23 2:41 PM, Greg Dickinson wrote:
> If it helps troubleshooting, when I click the domain in the email Mimecast
> tells me:
>
> “We checked the website you are trying to access for malicious and
> spear-phishing content and found it likely to be unsafe.”

I saw nothing referencing Mimecast in the original email.  Where did you see this?

bonesinjars.com is not signed with DNSSEC.  This is trivial to setup and might
prevent some of this.

Probably not a good idea for your customers to rely on $BIGCABLE DNS servers.
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice
http://bryanfields.net