Arelion/Telia AS1299 issues?

Matt Harris matt at netfire.net
Tue Oct 24 16:05:12 UTC 2023

I've got a small single-homed site in Central Europe with an Arelion
transit circuit and it had some brief connectivity issues around 0830-0900
Central US time. Cleared up relatively quickly.
Also have connectivity with Arelion in NYC at 60 Hudson, but have not
experienced any issues related to that transit circuit which is part of a
significantly larger multi-homed network.

- mdh

On Tue, Oct 24, 2023 at 10:37 AM Steve Feldman <feldman at twincreeks.net>
wrote:

> $dayjob has transit from 1299 in Miami.  We’ve been seeing packet loss
> nearby in their network since around 06:00 UTC, still ongoing.
>      Steve

Matt Harris
VP OF INFRASTRUCTURE
Follow us on LinkedIn!