Acceptance of RPKI unknown in ROV

Dale W. Carder dwcarder at es.net
Fri Oct 20 17:51:22 UTC 2023

Thus spake Randy Bush (randy at psg.com) on Thu, Oct 19, 2023 at 03:16:21PM -0700:
> > For legacy resource holders it is a problem but then it’s a
> > bureaucratic issue rather technical and technology has a solution
> > called SLURM.
>
> has arin not made it easier, lowering the legal insanity, for legacy
> holders to obtain services?

Yes, and the process is pretty straightforward now even for public
entities.

We (AS293) recently updated our RSA and LRSA to the latest language
and also are cleaning up some ~40yrs of not-quite-accurate-enough
record keeping between multiple govt entities.  If "we" can do it,
"you" can do it (probably a heck of a lot easier) ;-)

Dale