cogent spamming directly from ARIN records?

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 19:07:40 UTC 2023

Based on my personal experience of getting onto the contact list of an
extremely persistent Cogent sales person, mostly, I am morbidly curious
what their CRM system looks like for cold and stale leads, and how often
these sets of non-responsive leads get passed on to new junior salespeople.
And exactly how many of those sales people there are and what
policies/management structure they work under.

It took a fair amount of effort and many strongly worded responses on my
part to eventually get my personal cellular phone number removed from their
CRM system (or at least marked as a do-not-contact).