ARIN email address (was cogent spamming directly from ARIN records?)

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 16:27:11 UTC 2023

this sort of thing (provider X scrapes Y and mails Z for sales leads)
every ~18 months.
the same outrage and conversation happens every time.
the same protection mechanisms are noted every time.

Is there a reason that: "killfileand move on" is not the answer
everytime for this?
(why do we need to keep rediscussing it)